Saturday, December 31, 2011

I don't know why I keep doing this......(Friday Recap)

It never fails and apparently I never learn....if I eat Chinese food for dinner I become comatose afterwards! UGH!  Here's a recap:

Breakfast: Whole wheat English muffin w/ turkey sausage and fat free cheese w/ Banana (6pts)
Snack: Pear (0pts)
Lunch: Healthy Choice Thai style Chicken w/ WW Yogurt (7pts)
Snack: 100 Calorie Chocolate Cupcakes (3pts)
Dinner: Sweet and Sour Chicken w/ Fried Rice and Egg Roll (40pts)
Snack: Edy's Fat Free/Sugar Free Frozen Yogurt w/ Coolwhip and Choc. chip cookie (8pts)

Daily Points Allowance: 42
Total Points Used: 42
Points Remaining: 0
Bonus Points Allowed (Week): 49*
Used (Today): 5
Bonus Points Remaining (Week): 44
Activity Points Earned (Today): 0
Activity Points Used (Today): 15
Activity Points Earned (Week): 21 (Goal is 25)
Activity Points Remaining (Week): 0 (Swapped 6 for bonus points on Tuesday)
*I swap earned Activity Points for Bonus Points first before I start using my actual bonus points.

So I used up 20 bonus/activity points on Friday.  Not too terrible but that Chinese food while delicious always makes me super tired!!  Are you sure they don't use MSG? LOL  I passed out on my bed laying sideways with my work clothes still on! Whoops! Missed my Day 2 workout....the unfortunate side of that is having to push week 7 out another day. UGH!  Oh well it was my own fault.  Drink lots of water today w/ a little extra fiber tossed in and we are good!

I hope you have a wonderful New Years and that you set some reasonable goals for yourself in 2012!  Make this year about YOU!  I know I will be!

Here's to a great end to 2011 and wishing you all the best in the year to come!!  Until then kids....

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment