Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Weekend Update)

I feel like I'm on SNL for a minute! LOL.  This is Weekend Update with Keith Moore!  Sorry for the delay in posting, it was not my intention to leave you hanging for 2 days with no recap, but the New Year came and I failed to plan time for blogging!

I'll spare you the total food recap and give you a points usage recap:

Saturday: Daily Points Used: 42  Bonus Points Used: 21
Sunday: Daily Points Used: 33 Bonus Points Used: 0
Bonus Points Remaining (Week): 23

So I ended the week with 23 bonus points still outstanding, which is a good thing!  I did skimp on my Activity Goal and hit 21 instead of 25, mainly because I didn't work out Friday, Saturday or Sunday (whoops!)  I'll begin Week 7 again tonight and complete it this week.  I worked out 3 days last week and my body was pretty sore without a break, so it was nice to be able to recover a bit and start again.

It was weigh-in day today (like every Monday) and I hope you are as happy as I was with the results:

Starting Weight (WW): 209.0lbs
Today's Weight: 196.6lbs
Difference: -12.4lbs

It feels good to continue losing each week (even with a slight gain last week).  I have about 21lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal of 175lbs.  I'm not certain how that will work out as I continue to exercise I know I will likely gain some muscle mass, so really it's all about how I look.  I'll post a recent picture for you to see heading into week 8 of working out and about Week 10 of being on WW.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year and that 2012 is all about you!  I know my year will be all about me!  Not in the selfish kind of way, but in a way that makes sure that I make myself a priority and that I am focusing on the things that I want to accomplish and doing all that I need to do in order to reach my goals.  This includes removing any roadblocks or negative things that might hinder me from succeeding and making sure that everything and everyone around is a source of positive energy and support.  I wish you all the happiness you can get and that your year is filled with blessings and success!  Please share with me any goals you have set regardless of their nature and let's support one another in 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment