Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Internet Crisis!! (It's all ok now...)

So instead of spending an hour at the gym this evening, I spent an hour on the phone with AT&T trying to figure out why all of my services stopped working all of a sudden.  After a long conversation with a rep and being transferred to his rep, an offer to wait 2 days for new equipment or 4 days for a tech....I'm up and running again. (Truth be told, I think I accidently pulled a wire I wasn't supposed to and thought I reconnected it, but not all the way....whoops!!  But don't tell anyone...LOL)  Here's a recap:

Breakfast: Banana (0pts)
Snack: Special K Bar (2pts)
Lunch: Penn Station Artichoke Sandwich w/o mayo (19pts) & fries (10pts)
Snack: None
Dinner: Smart Ones Flatbread Chicken Marinara (7pts)
Snack: 1 cup of Edy's No Sugar Added Fat Free Vanilla/Chocolate Swirl Frozen Yogurt w/ bananas (4pts)

Daily Points Allowance: 42
Total Points Used: 42
Points Remaining: 0
Bonus Points Allowed (Week): 49
Used (Today): 0
Bonus Points Remaining (Week): 49
Activity Points Earned (Today): 0
Activity Points Used (Today): 0
Activity Points Remaining (Week): 6

Whilst I enjoyed quite a tasty lunch at Penn Station, I played it smart by getting an Artichoke Sub w/ no mayo, substantially reducing the # of points a sandwich with meat and mayo would have cost me, leaving room for the yummie fries!  I inadvertently skipped breakfast.  I woke up super early to do some holiday shopping for the St. Patrick Center with my work peeps.  Our company adopted about 25 families and collected donations to purchase Christmas gifts for them this year, we gathered at Target this morning to do the shopping.  Two and a half hours later....WHEW!  Anyway, I grabbed a banana on the way out and when I arrived the options for breakfast were Starbucks and Starbucks....no bueno.  By the time we were finished it was nearly 11am and close to lunch, so I grabbed a Special K bar for a snack and called it a day.  Coupled with a pretty light dinner, I easily fit my points loaded lunch into the day w/o eating up my activity or bonus points, and had room for a lil ice cream snack this evening.

Alas, my internet issues delayed my trip to the gym so long that it was no longer a fruitful option (both motivationally and sleep wise).  The positive spin is that I have 4 days to fit in 3 workouts to finish out Week 4 so I am totally on target still, nobody panic! :-)

How is everyone out there doing......I hope well.  Tomorrow I hope it is warmer and no snow!  Until then kids...

The One and Only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment