Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh Christmas....what have you done?

Well it is back to the grind and back to reality this week folks!  I had a truly fantastic holiday with my family and enjoyed SOOOOO much great food!  Christmas really is not the time to be watching your figure. LOL.  I had everything from Brisket to Sausage Balls to cheesecake to fudge to chicken fingers to cake and back again....oh my stars!  It was delicious and I have 0 regrets.  Instead of worrying about how well I didn't do, I am looking at the week ahead and how to recover and get back in the zone!

I jumped on the scale this morning and thought "Oh Christmas, what have you done to me!!?"  Not a pretty sight I can assure you.  Albeit the majority of it is water retention from the hoards of sodium I took in this weekend (a lot of beef jerky! LOL)  So today is all about drinking water, water, water!!!  I'll be back in the gym this evening running myself to death to burn some of these excess calories off and get back on track!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed yourself a little or a lot!  Remember, life isn't about what you do the minority of the time, it's about what you do the MAJORITY of the time!  One weekend of indulgence isn't going to de-rail my whole plan!  It's about determination and the discipline to keep going, always look forward never look back.

Stay tuned for a complete update after today.  Until then kids...

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment