Sunday, December 11, 2011

The wagon made a sharp turn and.......I fell off! (Saturday Recap)

Goodness me...the holidays are proving to be a busy time this year!  I am having issues finding time to update my blog each day, my apologies again!

So to recap Saturday and a (so far) for Sunday...

That weight loss wagon was going so fast that when it turned the corner onto Saturday I fell off!! :-)  It wasn't really my fault.  Yesterday we had our work Holiday Social for our residents AND Mac and I hosted the annual Christmas party for our friends at our house.  There was SO much good food going around there was no way I could pass it up!  I did try to be as conservative as possible and not get gluttonous, but I don't want to even try and calculate the point values! LOL.  Today is going to be a phase out day of last night (enjoying a few parting bites) before we go into damage control on Monday and start Week 5 Day 1 of Inferno Standard from http://www.workoutbox.com/.  I shouldn't have any other hurdles "food wise" until Christmas weekend.

Overall it was a great time at both events and I have 0 regrets about my choices.  There is no use in feeling guilty or beating myself up, you just pick up, get back on the wagon and move forward on Monday.  Unfortunately it is weigh-in day tomorrow and I am not expecting any sort of loss.  If I do manage to pull one out, I will be ASTOUNDED!

Did you read the new study they came out with recently?  They found that those who severely restrict their carb intake for 2 days per week and then ate reasonably for the other 5 days, lost more weight over time than those who tried calorie restricted diets 7 days a week.  An interesting thought.  I love my WW program however so I won't be trying it, but thought I'd pass it on if anyone wanted to look it up and see what it was all about.  I always say anything is worth trying once, twice if it works! :-)

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and that you didn't over indulge too terribly much!  For those who stayed on track...kudos to you, but you probably didn't have chocolate pie and banana pudding in your fridge to tempt you! :-)  Tomorrow begins the recovery!  Until then kids....

The One and Only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment