Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Socials, Training and Workouts...OH MY!

So my apologies to the group for not posting last night. I had a work function to attend, the St. Louis Apartment Association Holiday Social.  It was quite fun meeting some new people from our corporate office and seeing some already familiar faces, a good time overall.  Today I had new hire orientation all day, and that was quite interesting.  8 hours of benefits, policies and customer service training....UGH! LOL.

With that said, I have a few admissions!  I will not be logging my points for food from yesterday OR today, but with good cause.  Not because I am ashamed of what I ate and am trying to hide it from anyone, mainly because I have no clue what the point values are for most of what I ate, and there were little tastes here and there of different things.  Here's an overall recap:

Yesterday:
Breakfast: 2 Eggo Nutrigrain Whole Wheat waffles and 2 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Patties (7pts)
Snack: Banana (0pts)
Lunch: Healthy Choice Chicken Marinara (7pts)
Snack: Special K Bar
Dinner: Some sort of stuffed beef roll, pulled pork and pasta con broccoli w/ roll.  Side salad and a bite size chocolate tart.
Snack: Slice of Tollhouse pie (more like a sliver)

Today: (I had 0 control over the choices for lunch, it was brought in and we did not have an option to leave....So I worked with what I had! LOL)
Breakfast: Banana, 2 donut holes, 1 bite size cherry tart and small slice of cinnamon roll
Lunch: 3 Slices of Dominoes Pizze (1 pepperoni, 1 Sausage, 1 Chicken)
Snack: Banana
Dinner: Hamburger Helper (w/ Lean Turkey instead of ground beef) and 2 pieces of french bread. (This meal is usually around 16-17pts)

I did workout both of these days.  Yesterday was Day 2 of Week 4 and today was Day 3 of Week 4.  Only 1 more day to go and week 4 will be FIN!!!  Today my workout was to burn 300 calories.  I thought I'd get crafty and avoid going to the gym by doing my PS3 Active 2 again......as soon as I hit 300 calories (310 to be exact) I clicked off that PS3! LOL.  That workout KICKED MY BUTT!!!  My legs feel like jelly!  Next time I'm going with leisure swimming! LOL.

I hopped on the scale yesterday for a sneak peek, I won't give you any details but I was happy with what I saw!  Let's pray my 2 days of abandonment don't wreck me.  In all fairness it was really only 2 meals that were terrible, the breakfast wasn't significant and the dinner I had tonight I eat during normal times within my daily points, so it was really only today's lunch and yesterdays dinner that I probably could have made a few more wise choices, but hey...I can't be perfect 100% of the time.  I'm trying very diligently and have been for several weeks now, that's all I ask of myself! :-)

That being said, I hope you have enjoyed my 2 day recap and again my apologies for the 1 day skip, I will work on being more disciplined with the blog each and every day!  I'd like to boost my stats a little and attract a few more viewers to the blog....any suggestions are appreciated!  Maybe soon I'll toss in a video blog! :-)  Until then kids...

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment