Saturday, December 10, 2011

Late Night Gym Sessions.....(Friday Recap)

Friday was a pretty decent day for the diet, I had a few temptations but trying to recover from my 2 day "slip" I resisted and stuck to my plan.  Here's the recap:

Breakfast; Turkey Bacon & Cheese on Bagel Thin & Banana (8pts)
Snack: Apple (0pts)
Lunch: Healthy Choice Orange Chicken (6pts)
Snack: WW Yogurt w/ Blackberries (2pts)
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Pesto on Ciabatta & Lays Chips (19pts)
Snack: None

Daily Points Allowance: 42
Total Points Used: 35
Points Remaining: 7
Bonus Points Allowed (Week): 49
Used (Today): 0
Bonus Points Remaining (Week): 49
Activity Points Earned (Today): 10
Activity Points Used (Today): 0
Activity Points Earned (Week): 26 (Goal is 25)
Activity Points Used (Week): 24
Activity Points Remaining (Week): 2

Friday evening we had a great deal of errands to run with gifts to buy and food to purchase and house cleaning....it was difficult to find time to get in my final workout for the week.  But you know me, determined to keep going, so at 11:15pm I got dressed and made my way to the gym for a late night workout.  This is even later than my normal time and I didn't finish until nearly 1am!  While I was running on the treadmill (2 steps forward 1 step back) I had 28 minutes to complete and not even 3 minutes in I felt like getting off and skipping out.  But I kept telling myself, this is the LAST workout of Week 4....YOU CAN DO IT!!  So onward I pressed, running my little legs off on the treadmill for a full 28 minutes and moving on to weights.  The workout was all about legs and biceps.  Biceps are surprisingly my MOST favorite muscle to work out.  I don't mind doing bicep exercises.  Then of course there were abs which I REALLY did almost skip, but then remembered my "love" handles and decided to hit it hard and finish strong.  So that was that...Day 4 Week 4 of Inferno Standard is done!!!  The next phase is weeks 5-8 and from what I've been told they are killer.  I peeked at the workouts and I got tired just reading them. LOL.

On the way home I was thinking....working out this hard 4 days a week is difficult and it's very easy to get discouraged and demotivated to keep it up.  I have to keep telling myself that I only have 22 more weeks of Inferno to go and at the end of that 22 weeks I will look and feel AMAZING.  So as hard as it is or as much as I do not want to do it, I have to continue and will continue.  Bring on the next 4 weeks!!  I'm ready!

Weigh in day is coming up on Monday....anyone nervous? LOL.  I have 2 days off from the gym and I am so glad because my muscles can't take anymore this week! :-)  We are having our work holiday social for our residents this evening and a gathering at our house as well.....I will definitely try to keep MODERATION in mind, but I am almost CERTAIN we will deplete the remaining bonus points I have before the evening is out! Wish me luck!!  Until then kids....

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment