Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Message From Your Team at Weight Watchers.....

So today was weigh-in day (ok technically Monday was, but I needed to do some detox first! LOL)  Here are the results:

Starting Weight on WW: 209.0lbs
Today's Weight: 199.2lbs
Difference: -9.8lbs

So I updated this on my WW app and I get the following message:

"You gained a bit this week.  It's ok gaining is part of the process!  Look back over your week and find out what you can improve upon this week."

Something to that effect....but it's nice to know that gaining is part of the process. LOL.  One thing I am confused about...I gained a pound but they increased my daily target by 1 point!   Wait...if I gained, shouldn't I get lower points or stay the same?  Confusing but ok.

I am happy to say that I am back on the wagon and hitting it full force now!  I have completed Week 6 of Inferno Standard and will start Week 7 tomorrow.  I decided to continue my week 6 workouts since I only had 2 remaining vs. starting the week over and being behind!  I feel good about that decision.  Ran another 3 miles this evening and burned almost 500 calories....it was a good run!

No food recap today I apologize but I did stay on plan with all of my meals!  Everything should get back to normal tomorrow.  I have a lot going on in my mind at the moment and can't really focus to well.  Stay tuned for normalcy coming soon! :-)

Until then kids...

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment