Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just another manic Monday & Results.....(80's anyone?)

Well it wasn't my fun-day but it was Monday.  Here's a recap:

Breakfast: Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Bowl w/ Banana (6pts)
Snack: Special K Bar (2pts)
Lunch: Healthy Choice Pineapple Chicken (8pts)
Snack: Blackberries w/ Splenda (0pts)
Dinner: Tip Steak w/ Mashed Potatoes & Mac and cheese (20pts)
Snack: Slice of Yule Log Cake (8pts)

Daily Points Allowance: 41
Total Points Used: 41
Points Remaining: 0
Bonus Points Allowed (Week): 49*
Used (Today): 3
Bonus Points Remaining (Week): 46
Activity Points Earned (Today): 0
Activity Points Used (Today): 0
Activity Points Earned (Week): 0 (Goal is 25)
*I swap earned Activity Points for Bonus Points first before I start using my actual bonus points

Mac made a nice dinner last night and bought a Yule Log cake for dessert....yummy!  Only had to cut into 3 of my bonus points to fit it in! :-)  No workout on Monday, I took a break after I ended Week 5 on Sunday.

Today was WEIGH-IN DAY however and I am very happy to give you the results!

Starting Weight on WW: 209.0lbs
Monday's Weight: 198.2lbs
Difference: -10.8lbs
Starting Weight (Blog): 205.6lbs
Difference: -7.4lbs

I lost 2.8lbs this past week!  I finally broke the 200lb mark and I am SO excited!!  Now what's ironic...when I first set up Weight Watchers (WW) it gave me my first goal weight of 198.6lbs, but I changed it to 198.0lbs so I had an even number to hit.  So Monday when I got on the scale and saw 198.2lbs you can imagine my dismay....LOL.  Had I kept it at 198.6lbs I would have hit my first goal weight! UGH!  Oh well.  I reset all of my goals on WW and began again.  They lowered my daily point target to 41 also. 

My new goal weight is 178lbs which is a 10% or 20lb loss.  That would put me at a total of 31lbs lost if I hit that goal so cross your fingers!!!!

Is anyone ready for Christmas?  I still gotta go shopping and fit in my workout this evening!!!  It's gonna be busy!! Until then kids...

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment