Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The results are in....can you handle it? (Day 21)

Today was weigh in day and I know you are all on PINS AND NEEDLES waiting for the results, but first here's the recap:

Breakfast: Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausge D-Lite Breakfast Sandwich (English Muffin) w/ banana (6pts)
Snack: Apple (0pts)
Lunch: Jimmy Johns Tom Turkey w/ Dbl Turkey no may or cheese, add avocado spread and cucumbers (9pts)
Snack: Blackberries w/ Splenda (0pts)  Hot Chocolate (3pts)
Dinner: Turkey and provolone sandwich on honey wheat w/ reduced fat provolone and turkey bacon w/ tomato & Fat Free mayo and Lays BBQ Chips (13pts)
Snack: Muscle Milk Lite - Post Workout (5pts)
Bonus Bite: 1/2 Cup of Edy's Fat Free Frozen Vanilla/Chocolate Swirl Yogurt (2pts)

Daily Points Allowance: 42
Total Points Used: 37
Points Remaining: 5
Bonus Points Allowed (Week): 49
Used (Today): 0
Activity Points Earned: 6
Activity Points Used (Today): 0

Today was a good day with the diet.  I was so super stoked to find the Edy's Fat Free No Sugar Added Frozen Yogurt.  It is VERY flavorful and at only 2 points for 1/2 a cup, I can definitely find some new ways to eat this.  It makes for a great "bite" when you have a craving for something sweet or chocolatey minus all the guilt afterward!

So today was weigh in day and as I mentioned I was hoping for 1-2lbs lost this week.  Here are the results:

Starting Weight (on WW): 209.0
Today's Weight: 201.0
Total Loss: 8.0lbs
Starting Weight (Blog): 205.6
Difference: -4.6lbs

I was so excited to see that I lost 1.6lbs this week.  To know that I've lost 8lbs so far is awesome.  Again, it doesn't sound like a great deal, but a slow healthy weight loss means the ability to maintain and keep it off in the long term.  This is going exactly as I had hoped and I couldn't ask for better results.  I am feeling great, I'm starting to notice definition a little in my muscles, particulary in my calves and biceps and this morning my khakis actually fit a SMIDGE looser than normal!  This is fantastic!

I've received a lot of great feedback from friends and family and how many of you have been motivated by my blog to do more for yourself.  That is outsanding and I fully support you in whatever changes you want to make for yourself!  For those who are thinking about it or are just starting out, you will feel amazing in a few weeks and all of it will become like second nature.  No it's not easy or fun, but when you start to watch your body change and look better, you know it's worth it!  I'm here to support and motivate you every day through my own journey and together we can accomplish ANYTHING!  So keep going, push forward and do it!  If you haven't started, get up and get going!

Tomorrow is Day 2 and we'll be halfway through week 4.  Thank goodness because I can't deal with this routine much more! LOL.  Until then kids...

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment