Sunday, December 4, 2011

In The Case of The Missing Pancakes, how do you plead? (Saturday Recap)

GUILTY!  I have to plead guilty your honor!!!

Saturday was a nice day outside weather wise.  I had to work all day but it wasn't overly busy thankfully. Here's a recap:

Breakfast: Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage D-Lite sandwich (English Muffin)
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Hummus w/ pita bread and olives and celery/carrots/grape tomatoes
Snack: Tuna Salad (no bread) w/ an apple
Dinner: Chicken & Grape salad w/ Feta Crumbles and Balsamic Breeze dressing spritzer
Late Night Snack: Pancakes, sausage & hash browns (YUM!)

Last night my gal pal Maggie and I went out to see a show and were out pretty late.  Afterward we decided we were both a little hungry and made a pit stop at a city diner for a late night snack! LOL.  The pancakes were quite tasty, although I did scrape off all the butter they served with it and used just enough syrup.  I did deplete a good portion of my WW bonus points, but that's what they are there for! :-)  After the fact we decided that the meal wasn't SO good that it warranted the use of bonus points but what can you do, once it's eaten....you're done!

Nothing else too terribly exciting today.  I will wrap up week 3 day 4 workout later this evening and say goodbye to another week...stay tuned for today's recap later!  Until then kids....

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment