Saturday, December 24, 2011

And now it's time for a break.....For Christmas!!!

Just a quick FYI - I will not be updating my blog for the next couple of days due to the holiday season!  Fear not my faithful following (cuz there are so many! LOL) I will catch you up on all the holiday comings and goings, doings and undoings on Monday!

If you recall the Holidays for me are a free zone....points free and guilt free (honteee)! LOL.  I refuse to feel bad for enjoying the holidays.  As always MODERATION is the key and avoiding over indulgence!  I've worked hard the past several weeks and I plan on eating my "just desserts"! :-)

I wish each of you a VERY Merry Christmas, or whatever you may or may not celebrate and a most Happy New Year!!

See you all on Monday!!!!!  Until then kids....

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment