Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I ran a 5k today....

Ok so the title is a LITTLE misleading, but true nonetheless.  A 5k run is 3 miles long and I ran for 3 miles today! (On the treadmill.)  I did it in only 25 minutes and burned 382 calories...let me tell you, I was one tired boy after that run, I got up to 8.1mph!  My shirt was soaked from sweat....oh my stars that was intense!  Here's the recap:

Breakfast: None
Snack: None
Lunch: Jimmy Johns Roast Beef & Turkey, no mayo or cheese w/ chips (15pts)
Snack: Special K Bar (2pts)
Dinner: Crazy Bowls & Wraps High Protein Bowl - Steak and Lobster Rangoon (13pts)
Snack: Muscle Milk (Post workout)

Daily Points Allowance: 42
Total Points Used: 30
Points Remaining: 12
Bonus Points Allowed (Week): 49*
Used (Today): 0
Bonus Points Remaining (Week): 49
Activity Points Earned (Today): 9
Activity Points Used (Today): 0
Activity Points Earned (Week): 14 (Goal is 25)
Activity Points Remaining (Week): 9
*I swap earned Activity Points for Bonus Points first before I start using my actual bonus points

Today was Week 5 Day 2 of Inferno Standard.  I am very thankful for the change of pace and different exercises.  The increase of cardio is totally killer, but they tell me that this is the phase where I'll start seeing real results, so we shall see!  I know I repeat myself a million times but if you want to checkout what workout plan I am following, head over to www.workoutbox.com and check it out!  I feel like I get to go the gym and actually workout instead of go, run on the treadmill for a few minutes, push some weights around and leave.  Instead when I am done, I feel like I accomplished something, I conquer each workout and it feels good!  For pennies a day you can get a customized workout plan and access to professional guidance and advice from real trainers!  I highly reccommend it.  Even if you don't want to go the gym, they have home programs you can do too!  It's great!

I've been reading through my past blogs and realize that I haven't entertained you all with a story for quite some time.  While I am much to tired this evening to get into one, I will try and deliver tomorrow and find one from the vaults that will make you smile!  At my expense of course! :-)  Until then kids...

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment