Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weigh-in day and the perils of BBQ.....

So Monday was weigh-in day as is customary each week.  Here are the results....(in Biggest Loser form. LOL)

Keith, when you came to the ranch your starting weight was: 209lbs
Last week you weighed in at: 193.4lbs
Your current weight is: 191.8lbs
You lost a total of: -1.6lbs
Your total weight loss since you have been here is: 17.4lbs
Your percentage of weight lost is: 8.32%

These are great numbers for me and I am very pleased to once again be down almost 2lbs this week!  I'd like to hit the 20lb mark by the end of week 13 which will put me halfway through the 26 week Inferno Standard program and over halfway to my goal weight!

Let me tell you how this WON'T happen. LOL.  Eating BBQ!  Last night we ate Bandanas BBQ, which if you ever had you know is delicious!  Normally I can do pretty decent as the meat itself is not high in WW points and I can usually sneak in a couple of sides too.  Last night I decided to enjoy the bread AND the donut holes too!  Oh my!  I was so full and so uncomfortable!!!  I actually fell asleep right afterwards.  It's interesting how your body starts to reject things like this when you've been trying to feed it nutritional things.  Next time I think I'll stick to the meat, no bread and maybe just the baked beans or green beans!  Lesson learned...and you know my philosophy...NO GUILT...NO REGRETS!  You pick up and move on....

This week I started blogging for my work and I am very excited to expand my passion for getting healthy in 2012 to an even bigger audience!  As I create blogs there I will try and incorporate the links here so you can follow along there as well.  That blog will be a lot less about me and more about helping other people find successful ways to lose weight.  It will be however another way for me to hold myself accountable....I mean after all, how can you tell someone to put the fork down if you keep shoveling it in! LOL.

I will ramp it up with Week 11 Day 1 tonight....I think I have to run another 5k....oh Lord....check the news later to see if they had to carry a guy out of Lifetime Fitness after he fell out from the treadmill! LOL.

That's all I have today!  I hope you each have a fantastic Tuesday and I wish you the very best in succeeding in your goals!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment