Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sleeping beauty.....really though.....(Wednesday Recap)

I must have been BEAT from my Tuesday workout because after dinner last night I fell asleep and didn't wake up until midnight and then fell right on back to sleep! LOL.  And suprisingly I didn't have Chinese, it was pasta that did me in this time!

This unfortunate remake of Sleeping Beauty set me behind a day on workouts so now I get to cram 3 workouts into the next 3 consecutive days.  The good news about it all is that after Saturday, Workout Box has me on a 1 week "Active Rest".  At least there won't be any jumpsquats and elbow planks with leg raises! :-)

It is snowing today and you know my philosophy with the snow and working out.  Tonight would have been the night to sleep in....alas I will brave the elements and make it to the gym!

I have nothing really exciting to report today since I had an uneventful evening last night!  Stay tuned for a Thursday wrap-up!

Until then kids...

The One and Only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment