Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why yes...yes they do fit...thank you! (Tuesday Recap)

This morning while picking out my work clothes, I decided to attempt to slip into a pair of khakis that I have not fit into for over a year!  Now I have been trying on these pants ever since I started losing weight, hoping for the day that they button!  The funny thing is, they are a size 34 and I can fit into other pants and jeans that are 34's, but we all know that no brand of clothing is the same.  So I pull them off the hanger (plastic of course because we aren't allowed to have wire hangers! LOL) slip them onto my legs and pull them up, now for the true test, to try and button WITHOUT sucking anything in or breaking a finger.....TA DA!  They fit!!  I was so excited!  I feel like my waist is finally shrinking! YAY!  Here's the recap for Tuesday:

Breakfast: 2 Turkey Sausage Patties, 1 bowl of Maple/Brown Sugar Oatmeal & Banana (6pts)
Snack: Special K Bar (2pts)
Lunch: Healthy Choice Red Pepper Marinara (5pts)
Snack: Jell-o Pudding Cup (2pts)
Dinner: Vegetable Lasagna w/ 2 slices of french bread (20pts)
Snack: Pop Tart Crisps (3pts)

Daily Points Allowance: 41
Total Points Used: 38
Points Remaining: 3
Bonus Points Allowed (Week): 49*
Used (Today): 0
Bonus Points Remaining (Week): 49*
Activity Points Earned (Today): 9
Activity Points Used (Today): 0
Activity Points Earned (Week): 15 (Goal is 25)
Activity Points Remaining (Week): 15
*I swap earned Activity Points for Bonus Points first before I start using my actual bonus points.

Tuesday I finished up Week 7 Day 2 of Inferno Standard.  As per usual my plug for www.workoutbox.com  I know I go on and on about it, but I can't say enough about the consistency and progress it has helped me achieved in my workouts and they have something for every ones budget, lifestyle etc.  Check it out!!!

No other words of wisdom in today's post, tonight is a cardio night so it should be fairly easy!  Bring on day 3!  Until then kids...

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment