Sunday, January 8, 2012

Keep the Oreos AWAY!!!!

Yesterday was a good day.  I was off all day and slept in, incidentally however I ended up missing the Yoga workshop I wanted to go to.  Whoops!  Maybe next time.  I haven't been very fond of Yoga lately so it is probably for the best anyway!

I did finish up Week 7 Day 4 at the gym and am glad to be nearly done with phase 2 of Inferno Standard.  There are a total of 6 phases each 4-5 weeks in length, so I am almost halfway done!

Last night I went bowling with some friends.  It was a good time, burned a few extra calories although I am a TERRIBLE bowler.  When I got home I decided to play some Zelda on the Wii!  While playing I thought perhaps I could enjoy an Oreo cookie or two....you know how when you have a bag of something you think you'll eat a couple and you look down and the bag is empty!  Well I didn't empty the bag but I finally had to pause my game and get up and physically put the Oreos away!  I'm not really clear how many I ate but it was more than a couple! LOL.  This was my first experience since I began of what I call 'mindless eating".  I wasn't hungry really and just wasn't paying attention to what I was doing, more wrapped up in my game than anything and I got out of control.  I was upset with myself but got over it as I didn't do it on purpose per se and there wasn't anything I could do about it after the fact.  Move forward, don't look back.  Stay away from the Oreos! LOL.

Sans the Oreos I used 54 points yesterday.  I earned 9 activity points for a weekly total of 28, my goal is 25!  I have 34 Bonus Points remaining for the week (which ends today).

I really hope my Oreo binge doesn't wreck my weigh-in tomorrow.  I might slide in some cardio later this evening just to be sure! LOL.

It's cold today, I miss the warm weather!  Winter, winter go away!!  I'll be back with a Sunday recap later!  Until then kids....

The One and Only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment