Friday, January 20, 2012

This large is too big.......Rest Week draws to a close

At my work we are required to wear company logo apparel and when I first started I weighed a lot more so when I ordered my work shirts I got them in a large.  Getting dressed this morning I realized...this large is just too big!!  I need to re-order in medium, but I have to wait for the spring time! UGH!  Believe me, this is a GOOD thing but frustrating still because the shirts feel SO baggy on me and actually make me look bigger than I am because of that.  (Sigh) the perils of weight loss....such a hard life! LOL.

Meanwhile  the active Rest Week draws to a close this weekend and I haven't been to the gym once, but I keep dropping on the scales every day so I am OK with that!  I do miss working out and am looking forward to hitting week 10 head on and getting back in the routine and get the rest of this fat gone!!! My next rest week will be at week 22 so it's going to be game on until then!  As Workout Box puts it I'll be "getting a body I can be proud of"!

Today for lunch I was very hungry and ordered Chinese food....I don't know why I keep eating Chinese.  It never does anything for me other than make me feel bloated and I'm hungry a few hours later!  I need to stop...is there a support group for people with an addiction to Chinese food?  On the plus side I've been drinking a TON of water lately so I should have no issues flushing out all this sodium.  I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend and some healthier food choices!

That's all I have for now, it's been relatively slow this week without doing any workouts....but get ready...week 10 is just around the corner and it's going to be a doozy! LOL.

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment