Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A day off in every sense....Day 16

I was off work today and I got some errands done, cleaned the entire house (and I mean clean!) and relaxed for a bit!  I even gave my self a special treat and got a massage and a haircut at the gym!!  For once I didn't mind getting out in the cold to go to the gym! :-)
Heres the meal recap:

Breakfast: Muscle Milk Protein Shake
Snack: None
Lunch: High Protein Bowl - Chicken Teriyaki & Steamed Veggies w/ lobster rangoon @ CBW (delish!)
Snack: None
Dinner: Turkey Burger w/ Reduced Fat Provolone and tomato and onion w/ baked steak fries
Snack: Banana w/ Chocolate Jell-O Pudding Sundae (low fat, low points snack but very tasty! No icecream needed.)

I had planned on completing my work out after my massage, but my best pal Colene told me that you aren't supposed to workout after a massage.  Naturally I was going to anyway, but looked it up and turns out she was right (there I said it Colene! LOL)  Something to do with how soft and relaxed your muscles are afterwards that you can do more damage to them if you put a lot of weight on them.  So I just did the massage and haircut and came home.  I do feel relaxed however!  My muscles aren't as sore and I'm ready to go for tomorrow.

Just to put it on paper for everyone, my workout program is a 4 day workout split, so I can workout any 4 days that I want and take 3 days off, so I don't always have to do 4 consecutive days.  I don't want anyone thinking I'm skipping out of a workout for a massage! LOL.  Be sure to check out www.workoutbox.com if you want to learn more about what I'm doing for exercise.  It really is an awesome program and Travis and his team are fantastic support!  At only $9/month for a 26-week training program with real time support, you can't beat it!!  Whether you want to workout at home or at a gym, Workout Box has a program for you!

I did get a request to try and get a picture of the Sequin Gym Bag Boy and while I did promise never to bring him up again, I will do what I can to appease the masses and click a pic next time I see him at the gym, then you can see what all the fuss is about! LOL.  I try to keep it real and keep it entertaining at the same time.

I'm getting very close to hitting my first WW goal of 5% weight loss since I began, keep your fingers crossed, I will be SUPER excited once I hit it!! :-)  Until then kids....

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment