Thursday, November 17, 2011

Swimming pool...hot tub...steam room. In that order!

Day 3 was a nice relaxing day, I was off work today!  Here's the breakdown:

Breakfast: Chocolate-Peanut Butter/Banana Smoothie (Weight Watchers Recipe)
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Turkey Burger w/ fries (had a great lunch with my gal pal Tonya!!)
Dinner: Cobb Salad (Weight Watchers Recipe) & Turkey Sandwich
Snack: Weight Watchers Ice Cream Sandwich (Post Workout)

Todays Workout was Week 1 Day 3 - Inferno Standard from www.workoutbox.com

All I had to accomplish in today's workout was to burn 270 calories!  I spent 30 minutes doing laps in the pool!  It was very nice!  I then soaked in the hot tub for 10 minutes followed by 10 minutes in the Steam Room!  My sore muscles were very grateful!  Tomorrow I round out day 4 of my Week 1 workouts and then 3 days off!!! :-)

I had to pick up Mac from work today (for those that don't know he is a Store Mgr for Starbucks).  While standing in the lobby waiting, I was highly tempted to order a Grande Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate, seeing as it was cold outside!  I resisted, TWICE!  But it sounded sooooo good!  Trust me when I say it took a great amount of will power!  Later in the evening, Colene had to remind me of how tasty the Sonic Peanut Butter shakes are....grrrrr....those are my FAVORITE!  I just keep remembering all of the hard work I've put in the past few days and don't want to ruin it with a milkshake!!

That's pretty much all for today, nothing terribly exciting, but sometimes less excitement is a good thing!  Tomorrow is a new day and day 4! Bring it!

Until then kids...

The one and only,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment