Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Excuse me sir....sir....are you ok sir?" (Insanity Week 3 Day 2)

I don't know how to describe it other than pure hell!  Tonight's workout was so brutal that when I was done, I literally fell (no, collapsed) onto the floor and just laid there.  I assumed this must be what dying feels like.

Here's the funny thing....I have done this workout at least twice before (but I think 3 times before) but it never felt like this.  I think what is happening is as I am getting stronger and my endurance is building, I'm able to push myself harder and further than before and by so doing I am pushing my body to its breaking point.  The workout tonight was so intense I actually had to remove my shirt and workout in just shorts! LOL.  Now this isn't because I have an insane body now and I wanted to show off to my neighbors, but I was sweating so profusely that my shirt was actually beginning to weigh me down as it absorbed all of the sweat from my body and was hindering my workout.  The floor beneath me was wet after my workout as the water I was sweating out just poured onto the floor.  I've never worked out so hard in my life!  The worst part is, the most intense of the DVD's is still to come this week!  And they say that month 2 is Insanity times 10!  I don't know how it could get worse, but apparently it is going to!  Pray for me!

To those out there who have begun Insanity, I implore you to stick with it no matter how much you might feel like giving up.  It's called Insanity for a reason, but if you stick with it, you will see the results and it will be worth it!  If a fat kid like me can stick with it, anyone can!  For those who are looking for a way to get back into shape and lose the weight you've been holding onto and you've tried everything else....I encourage you to look into Insanity.  Yes it is crazy, yes you will feel like you are dying, yes you will want to give up and yes you might even throw up a time or two, but when you start looking in the mirror and seeing a body you are proud of, all of those things make it worth the effort!  Are you dedicated to yourself enough to try Insanity!?  Give me a shout out if you are! :-)

That's all I have for today!  Looking forward to recovery day tomorrow! WOOT!

Wishing you success in your goals!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment