Sunday, May 13, 2012

Is it over yet? (Insanity Week 4 Day 6)

Unfortunately no it is not over yet, we have 5 weeks left! Can you believe it's been 4 weeks since I began Insanity!?  Time has certainly flown by!  And I haven't enjoyed one minute of it either. LOL.  We are officially through Month 1 of Insanity and I have to admit, it was pure hell, but I feel awesome that I've made it through the first half.

I've definitely seen a change in my body.  Nothing TV style dramatic or anything like that, but I'm seeing some definition in my arms and legs, my waist is definitely smaller and physically I feel stronger.  It's been a tough road so far, but it's also been worth it!

This week is what they call the "Recovery Week" and you do the same DVD every day called "Core Cardio & Balance".  I've been told it's still a workout but not nearly as intense as the regular workouts.  Shaun T psych's you out in this week and gives you a break from the craziness only to open up a can of certifiable craziness in month 2.  I think Colene said she got through 4 days and was done and went back to repeat Month 1.  That's a little scary to think about. LOL.  I've purposely not viewed the videos for Month 2 so as not to turn myself totally off from doing them.  I can say that I am looking forward to the change because as hellish and rough as Month 1 workouts are, I'm kind of over them and ready to move forward. (I say that now.....check back with me in Week 1 of Month 2 and let's see how that attitude may have changed! LOL)

Tomorrow is weigh-in day.  I'm a little afraid of what that will result in.  I had a vacation style weekend and while I didn't eat completely asinine and ridiculous, I did indulge and it may affect the immediate weigh in results.  I am going to try and post my Day 1 before pic next to my Day 30 pic and see if there is a difference visually, you be the judge!

That's all I have today.  Crossing my fingers for a loss on the scale tomorrow! :-)

Wishing you success in your goals.

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment