Thursday, May 3, 2012

Losing your lunch! (Insanity Week 3 Day 4)

So today I had plans to do dinner right after work, not wanting to miss out on my Insanity schedule I went home on lunch to do my work out.  Why anyone would think this is a good idea is beyond me, but it sounded like the perfect "pick me up" for the day.

Today was "Pure Cardio" and "Cardio Abs", yes the day that they make you do two workouts back to back!  The total time is around 55 minutes, needless to say I had to take an hour and a half lunch break today! LOL.  I hate Pure Cardio days.  Normally on the DVD's during the workout you get a 30 second rest between each set of craziness.  Now that doesn't sound like much, but trust me when I say you look real forward to that 30 seconds!  On the Pure Cardio video you get 1 30 second break in the very beginning set and then nothing after that, so you are on your own for taking a break.  Believe me, I made sure to take mine!  It's straigh up 28 minutes of torture.  Then you get to go BACK to the menu screen, after being beaten down, and click on "Cardio Abs" and work over your core real good until you want to vomit.  Repeat....I hate Pure Cardio day.

I have 2 days remaining in Week 3, then it's a home stretch to ending Month 1!  I'm kind of excited, but super nervous about month 2.  Anything that has the word "max" in the title can't be fun, and EVERY DVD in month 2 is named "Max....." something. 

One of our residents came in today to pick up a package and I saw that she had just ordered the Insanity series.  I had to have a come to Jesus meeting with her and let her know that this was going to be the beat down of a lifetime and to get prepared.  I told her to take the weekend and live it up, and start on Monday and then, life as you know will be over! LOL.  She looked a little panicked when she left my office.  Whoops! :-)

Well that is all I have for today.  If anyone wants to get on this Insane Train...please let me know, I'd love to support you and see your progress!! :-)

Wishing you success in your goals!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment