Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Me and my good friend Max....(Insanity Month 2 Week 2 Day 1)

Yesterday we started repeating the Month 2 workouts and let me just go on record saying....over it! LOL.  As I mentioned previously all of the Month 2 workouts begin with the word "MAX" and me and my good friend Max are about to part ways! LOL.  Yesterday's workout was MAX Cardio Conditioning.  I think that is Portuguese for Crazy A$$ Workout from hell!  Yet another non-stop beat down and by non-stop I mean there are no scheduled breaks.  Of course I slotted my own breaks thanks to my other good friend "Pause" but other than that it's a straight up 47 minute torture session.  Alas, I survived.

I've decided that I'm going to stop using the scale to measure my success.  What I've learned from Insanity is that it's not a real "Weight Loss" program, but more of a "get more fit" program.  I haven't lost huge numbers on Insanity but I can definitely see a difference in my body and my fitness level.  I've definitely lost inches around my body and am much leaner.  Although I have a ways to go, because my midsection is just not wanting to let go, I am confident that by the end of month 2 I will be looking much better than I was at day 1! :-)

In other exciting related news, I think I have converted another over to the Insane side! LOL.  Matt completed his fit test yesterday and kicked a$$!  So super proud that you have taken the first step to 2 months of hell! LOL.  Just know that while you will hate every minute of it....it's worth it in the end!  You have my full support!  Take those before and after pics so we can get you your free t-shirt!! :-) Perhaps together we can take down that B Tanya! HAHAHA!

That's all I have for today!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and had fun!

Wishing you success in your goals!

Keith

1 comment:

  1. I hate Tanya too! I'm only on week 3 day 5 but she is my nemesis!

    ReplyDelete