Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's not a coffee break people! (Insanity Month 2 Day 1)

Shaun T can be a real smart mouth sometimes!  Tonight during one of the 30 second rest periods...he screams "Let's go! It's not a coffee break people!"  Oh really Shaun T?  Cuz I thought we were all on lunch break up in this!  What the!?

Tonight's workout was indeed certifiably crazy!  First I had to complete my 3rd Fit Test which is 25 minutes, THEN I had to complete the Day 1 workout Max Interval Circuit which is 60 minutes!  Let me just tell you....it took me nearly 2.5 hours to complete this because I was dying and had to take A LOT of breaks!!  These workouts just got kicked up about 50 notches and the moves got more insane!  I'm not sure what Shaun T was thinking but he got me mixed up with someone who can do all that craziness!  Well needless to say I pushed through and finally finished day 1!  I literally shed a pound of water weight during the workout! WHEW!  Interested to see how the scale looks tomorrow!

After a couple of days off from Insanity and then being killed today, I am definitely beat down!  Ready for a good long sleep tonight!  But before I part, here are the results from Fit Test # 3 with #1 and #2 Comparisons:

Exercise          Week 1   Week 2      Week 3

Switch Kicks   108          120            146
Power Jacks     57             67             61 (This was my own fault...see below)
Power Knees   83             113            114
Power Jumps   30             45              60
Globe Jumps    7              10              12
Suicide Jumps  13           18               21
Push-up Jacks   29           44              49
Low Plank Oblique 41     56             66

So on the Power Jacks, when I looked at the prior weeks numbers I got mixed up from the 2 in the 120 of Switch Kicks and thought it said 27, so when I got to around 50 I started slowing down thinking I had BLOWN UP my previous results, time ran out at 61 and when I saw the prior test was actually 67 I was so ticked off at myself!  I could have done more but oh well...that's what happens when you aren't paying attention and start slacking!  Geezo!  I think I had some great improvements on the other exercises however so I was still proud of my overall results!

That's all I have for today, look for weigh-in results tomorrow!!

Wishing you success in your goals!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment