Monday, April 30, 2012

I GOT YOU BEAT!! Insanity Fit Test #2 and Weigh-In Results

WOW! Is all I have to say.  Week 2 of Insanity is over and I just completed my second fit test.  It was killer!  The fit test is almost as tough as the actual workout...it in itself is 25 minutes long! WHEW!

I know you're all dying for the results so here we go!  I've posted Week 1 results first then Week 2 so you can see the difference.  Following the results are my weigh-in numbers from this week!  Awesome Job! :-)

Fit Test #2 Results:

Exercise            Week 1      Week 2

Switch Kicks     108            120
Power Jacks       57              67
Power Knees      83              113
Power Jumps      30              45
Globe Jumps       7               10   (Note: 4 Jumps = 1 rotation so 10 rotations = 40 Jumps)
Suicide Jumps     13             18
Push-up Jacks      29             44
Low Plank Oblique  41        56

Weigh In Results:

Starting Weight: 185.6lbs
Last Weeks Weight: 183.0lbs
Today's Weight: 181.6lbs
Difference: -1.4lbs
Total Weight Loss: -4.0lbs

Weight Loss Since November: -27.4lbs

I'm feeling pretty amazing about these results!  Knowing that I am just a mere 1.7lbs from saying goodbye to the 180's is super exciting!  I've been working so hard at losing weight and to see some light at the end of the tunnel is beyond words!

I also gave up soda when I began the Insanity Workout series and have been drinking nothing but water products (plain water, Sobe Life Water, Vitamin Water Zero etc.) and I am feeling really good about it!  I wasn't sure how it was going to go, but after 2 weeks I'm done with the cravings for soda and quite enjoy seeking out new types of water based beverages to consume.  It's also helped curb my appetite so I don't get a desire to overeat during the day.  I highly recommend ditching the soda if you're looking to get into shape.  It's not for everyone and I am not swearing it off forever, but at least while I complete Insanity.

That's all I have for now.  I am pretty beat down from that fit test and am going to relax in a nice hot shower! :-)  Week 2 is officially complete, bring on Week 3! 48 days remaining!

Wishing you success in your goals!  Make 2012 about you!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment