Saturday, April 21, 2012

That S#IT Is Ba-nanas yo! Insanity Day 5!

Now I realize that the past few days that I have been writing about Insanity, it seems like everyday is like the apocalypse.  The truth is.....IT IS! LOL.  Each day has been a challenge unlike anything I have ever gone through before and I've done some crazy things.  Have you ever tried a Jillian Michaels workout? I hate her.

That being said, today's Insanity workout was the most extreme to date.  I should have known it was going to be brutal when Shaun T said during the stretching phase "I'm really nervous about what's coming up in this workout!"  Ummmm....you're the trainer and you are in PHENOMENAL shape....if you're nervous, what should I be?  Terrified??  Well, I should have been because it was nothing less than torture.  The DVD was called "Pure Cardio" and it was nothing but Cardio for 38 minutes.  I did have a short conversation with my grandmother while working out during a rest period.  Did I mention she died in 1986? :-)

At the end of the video Shaun T is on the floor and says "That s#it is ba-nanas yo!" and I couldn't agree more!  Nonetheless, day 5 is complete and we have 58 days remaining!

If you have never looked into Insanity and are curious as to what exactly it is that I am going through, I encourage you to get on YouTube and look for Insanity videos.  You'll find some of the workouts and videos of people doing them in their home and you can see first hand just how ridiculous these workouts are! LOL.  I am however definitely feeling and seeing results already in my arms and legs and we are only 5 days in.  I can't imagine what day 63 will look like, but I can't wait!  Let the beatings continue! :-)

That's all I have for today!  How are your goals coming?  Remember 2012 is about you and getting healthy, even if you haven't started it's not too late!  Get up from the couch and get going!!

Wishing you success in your goals!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment