Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cardio Plyometrics...INSANE..Day 2 of Insanity!

Are you freakin' kidding me with this?  I thought I was literally going to die tonight.  This workout was a beat down from the first second it started!  I was drenched in sweat and my neighbors probably thought I was being murdered.  What they didn't know is that I was being murdered! LOL.

Something else about this Insanity program is the nutrition plan they send you.  Now I have done a lot of diet plans and this is by far the one with the most food!  I ate until I could not eat anymore!!!  In fact I am just NOW eating my 5th meal because I couldn't force anything else down at dinner time!  For example, one of my snacks was 3oz of Turkey, 3oz of Ham, 4 whole wheat crackers, 1 cup of grapes, 1oz of swiss cheese and a tomatoe slice!  What the?  Needless to say I was NOT hugry throughout the day! LOL.  I guess that's kind of a good thing in that it's hard to fall off the wagon because you stay full all day.  The only way to fall off is to not finish your food! LOL.  Insane!

Needless to say I have survived Day 2 of Insanity and my BFF Colene is working right along with me, which makes it so much easier to tackle, knowing someone else shares my pain! LOL.

That's all for today.  I'm off to finish my yogurt w/ walnuts and a pear!  WOOT! :-)

Wishing you success in your goals!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment