Sunday, April 29, 2012

AWE HAIL NO! ABS TOO!?! (The End of Insanity Week 2)

Heaven help us!  Today was the end of Week 2 of Insanity and it was KILLER!

Last night I was working out and just as I ended our area got pummelled with a HUGE hail storm!  Here I am, drenched in sweat, tired and beat down from Insanity, and now I may have to round up the dogs and run for shelter?! OH MY!  Luckily the hail was the worst part and the dogs and I were safe in the apartment.  Admittedly I was a little scared for a bit!  However, it was quite funny that at the exact moment I ended my workout, that's when it hit!  Someone was watching out for me and was telling me that I HAD to finish this workout! LOL. Just sayin!

Today I wrapped up week 2 by doing the Pure Cardio workout (my least favorite and by far the most intense of the series so far) which now is followed up by Cardio Abs!  Holy stars!  Those workouts had my abs SCREAMIN!  I'm looking forward to seeing what day 63 holds because those workouts are insane and are bound to produce some kind of flatter abdomen for me! :-)

No official weigh-in results yet.  Tomorrow is my weigh-in day.  Incidentally tomorrow is also the 2nd fit test of the series, so I will post my prior results along with tomorrow's results and my weigh-in results altogether!  Stay tuned!  I'm hoping for some exciting stuff tomorrow!!

That's all I have for today!  Stay safe and keep pushing toward your goals!!

Wishing you success in your goals.

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment