Thursday, April 19, 2012

Somebody Call 9-1-1...or Massage Envy...Insanity Day 3!

I am here to tell you that my entire body is sore!  I can barely even walk my legs are in such a state!  I need a full body massage STAT! Anyone? :-)

Today was day 3 of Insanity!  I literally almost had to dial 9-1-1 because I thought I was going to die!  Shaun T has done lost his daggone mind with these workouts!  Just when he had us at the brink of death he says "We have one more workout to do"....HUH?  Child I can't even get up anymore, my legs feel like jello, my lungs have collapsed and I'm pretty sure my liver has exploded!  What do you mean one more workout!?  But he was for real, and like any real trooper, I got myself up off that floor, drenched in sweat, heaving and fighting for air and found the strength from inside to finish strong.  A little screamin' will help you push through anything! LOL.

I didn't get to stuff my face with all kinds of food today as I was traveling on a road trip, but I did keep it healthy and ate an Insanity recipe salad for dinner following my workout, that actually was QUITE tasty and filling!!

That's all I have today.  Insanity has lived up to its hype and name thus far.  These people aren't playin', so all I'm sayin' after all this is, I BETTER BE LOOKIN THE PART WHEN I'M DONE!  Don't get cut Shaun T!

Wishing you success in your goals!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment