Monday, April 23, 2012

Come on ya'll....LET'S GO!!!!! Insanity Day 8 (Week 2)

Holy ice cream He-man!  Today's workout was a blow out!  I had done it last week, but somehow had forgotten just how intense it was.  My body feels like jell-o!  I literally almost cried toward the end because I was in complete body burnout mode and Shaun T kept telling me I had to keep going! LOL.  30 seconds of rest in between these crazy sets is not enough!  Thank goodness for pause buttons!  Don't judge me....you try doing one of these workouts and let's see you not hit pause! LOL.  As Colene says, I'd rather hit pause and still complete the whole workout, than lay on the floor while the workout goes on without me! :-)

All in all, I'm glad to be done with Day 8!  However, looking at tomorrow it is Pure Cardio which is another one of my absolute least favorites!

Let's start talking some results shall we!?

Starting Weight on Insanity: 185.6lbs
Today's Weight: 183.0lbs
Difference: -2.6lbs

I felt so amazing when I got on that scale and saw I had lost 2.6lbs!  I haven't lost that much in a week since the first week of my weight loss journey back in November!  That in conjunction with my achievement of 32" waist shorts, it's been an awesome week!  I've never worked so hard for something in my life and knowing that I am getting some awesome results makes it totally worth it.

I'll add my sentiment to the infomercial and other statements about Insanity....it's not easy, it's not fun, it's not for the weak or lazy.  It takes total determination and will power and a drive to keep going even when your entire body wants to stop....even when you think you can't go on you find the strength inside to do more.  At the end of the day, when you look in the mirror and finally see a body you are proud of, you'll know you earned it and you will never look back!

That's all I have today!

Wishing you success in you goals!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment