Saturday, April 28, 2012

Insanity, Insanity oh how you torture me! (Week 2 Day 4)

On Week 2 of Insanity and now they are starting to rotate the workout DVD's.  Even though I am repeating the workouts they still kick my butt every time!!  I will say that I have noticed a slight increase in my stamina and endurance.  I almost made it through the entire warm-up without having to stop!  I only stopped once on the 3rd set, which is huge because on day 1 I was stopping after every exercise! LOL.

The one thing I am not looking forward to is on the "Pure Cardio" days going forward they then follow it up with "Cardio Abs".  Now I am here to tell you, that while I can muscle through an Insanity workout, it's only because I know when it's over....it's over and I pretty much collapse onto my living room floor.  To even THINK about starting up ANOTHER workout immediately following a beat down is mind boggling.  What's even worse...the Pure Cardio workout is by far the most intense and insane of the workouts thus far, I barely have strength to shower after that one let alone bust out some more ab exercises!  Oh my word!  I guess we shall see how that goes, that workout is coming up tomorrow! YIKES

Not sure how the scale is going to look this week.  I had a huge loss last week at 2.6lbs.  I got off the nutrition plan for a couple of days, nothing too horrendous, but I think once my body gets in a groove, if I throw it off sometimes it jacks with my weigh-in results....but either way I am powering through!  Monday will be the tell-all!

That's all I have for today!  I had some other friends tell me that they have decided to get on board the Insanity Train with me, all I can say is, WELCOME ABOARD and GOOD LUCK!  You will need it! :-)
If anyone else is interested in this madness, hit me up!  Let's get fit before the summer!

Wishing you all the success in your goals!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment