Monday, February 20, 2012

Say Goodbye.......

Sometimes it's hard to say goodbye to certain things.  Friends, relatives, jobs, a home.  One thing I have no trouble saying goodbye to is weight!  Today was weigh-in day and here are the results!

Starting Weight: 209.0lbs
Last Weeks Weight: 190.8lbs
Today's Weight: 189.2lbs
Difference: -1.6lbs
Total Weight Lost: -19.8lbs

GOODBYE 190's!  I hope (or better yet, I know) I will never see you again!!

I was a bit miffed at the scale today because I was .20lbs from an even 20lb weight loss! GRRRR!  Oh well, I am going to destroy that number next week!!! 

This week we begin Week 14, the start of phase 4 of Inferno Standard.  Now some of you might be wondering what happened to the end of Week 13 Day 4.  Allow me to fill you in!  I skipped it! LOL.  Now I didn't actually skip it intentionally but it was skipped nonetheless.  As you might recall the weather put me behind in wrapping up Week 12 Day 4 and so I jammed 4 days of workouts back to back.  My body was literally beat down and wore out!  Saturday and Sunday night I passed out right after dinner and was asleep well into the wee morning hours, thus having missed my opportunity for working out.

I'm not sad or upset about it.  Day 4 of that phase actually was relatively easy and I still pulled off a 1.6lb weight loss this week so I was happy.  I'm excited to start Week 14 and do some different exercises again.  I'd like to say I was done with the weekly 5k's but I think every week here on out has a 5k built in.  BLAH!  Oh well...at least it burns off a lot of calories!

Speaking of calories...I started tracking my calories to see where I needed to be and where I actually was based on my activity level.  Let me tell you I was a bit off!  The calculator tells me I should be eating around 1900-2000 calories to meet my goal weight by mid-May and I was eating around 1500-1700/day.  Now you would think this would cause me to lose weight faster but that's not true.  So I think I have possibly (hopefully) found the reason behind my plateau and can break through and start dropping some more of this fat!  20lbs to go to reach my goal of 169lbs!

That's all I have for today! We say goodbye to the pounds and to the Phase 3 of Inferno Standard! YES!

How are your goals coming along?  I hope you are succeeding in everything you are trying to accomplish!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment