Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm back....and have I got something to tell!

Ok so I don't want to over hype anything by my catchy title but I do offer my apologies for taking such a long break from my blog!  I've had some events that have kept me otherwise occupied!  But fear not because I have not gotten off track from my goal!  Since we missed a weigh-in let me catch you up!

Starting Weight: 209lbs
Last Weigh-in: 191.8lbs
Current Weight: 190.8lbs
Difference: -1.0lbs
Total Weight Lost: -18.2lbs

I am getting VERY close to my 20lb goal!  Well it is my first goal.  My ultimate goal is 170lbs which is another 20.8lbs away!  I am going to get there!!

Yesterday I completed Week 12 Day 4.  I now have an intimate love affair going on with the Stair Climber.  I remember when we first joined the gym I tried the Stair Climber and lasted about 5 minutes.  Now I can blaze through 35 minutes with ease!  Ok, maybe not with ease but it's definitely a great deal easier than day 1!  Yesterday I did 35 minutes and burned 467 calories!!  It will definitely make you sweat!

Here is the link to the blog that I do for my work in case you are interested in following along.  There will be another post coming to that page soon!  Currently I have 2 entries but I think you will enjoy them both!

http://millsapartments.net/neighborhoods/author/keith-moore/

I'm so excited about all of the people I see starting to take control of their lives and getting in shape!  I know that it's never easy and that there are days that you want to give up but you can't, you have to keep moving forward!  It may take time to get to your goal but I promise as you keep working toward it you will reach it and the new body you will have will make it all worth it!

Tonight I will start Week 13 Day 1.  Week 13 is the end of phase 3 and halfway to the end of the program.  I remember when I started Week 1 Day 1 and I thought about how far away 26 weeks seemed.  Now that I'm going to close out Week 13, it seems so much closer and I can't believe how time has flown!  The changes I've seen in my body are amazing and I have increased my endurance and overall fitness.  Can't wait to run that 5k in April!

When I had the gym do another body analysis and compared it from July when we first joined, I had lost 3% of my starting body fat!  I can't tell you how that felt!  Even a size 34 feels loose on me! :)

That's all I have for now.  I'm glad to be back on the blog track and hope you are glad to be reading about my life again! :-)  Good luck to you in your journey and may you meet all of your goals!

Have a great week!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment