Thursday, December 11, 2014

Achievement Unlocked: 10lbs lost. Goal trophy received.

If you haven't learned by now I'm impatient and hate waiting to results!  So in contrast to my prior post on the 7th about waiting until Friday to weigh myself, I've been on the scale every morning watching and waiting to hit my goal.

This morning the scale finally got tired of me beating it and gave me what I was looking for.  I've officially lost my first 10lbs!!!  I'm super pumped and glad to be over this first hurdle!

Starting Weight: 234.8lbs
Today's Weight: 224.8lbs
Total loss: 10lbs

There is nothing more motivating than results and to know that I am on the right path and making progress gives me so much encouragement to keep going!  I realize 10lbs is not a lot but it's a huge start for me!

Now that that hurdle is behind me, it's time to look to the future and set a new goal!  I think I am going to tackle this 10lbs at a time.  So my next goal is to get to 214.8lbs!  If I keep on track with 10lbs every month and a half I should be down nearly 60lbs by the time the wedding rolls around next October!  Here's to focusing and making things happen!

Thanks everyone for your continued encouragement and support!  Stay tuned for more updates from this never ending journey!

All the best,

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment