Sunday, December 7, 2014

A hop, skip and a bottle of water away!

It seems like the weeks are fast forwarding themselves and time is just flying by!  I can't believe it is already Sunday and a new week has begun!

With that being said, as I mentioned in my post last week I took advice from a radio show about weighing yourself on Fridays each week.  I had already weighed on Monday so I was curious to see what happened in 5 days.  I was pleased with the result!

Starting Weight: 234.8lbs
Friday's Weight: 225.8lbs
Total Loss: 9lbs

So in 5 weeks I have lost 9lbs.  I was really hoping to have hit the 10lb mark at this point but 9lbs is a good goal.  That's an average of 1.8lbs per week and keep in mind we haven't done any exercise.  This loss has come strictly by drinking more water and watching the calories we eat and preparing most of our meals at home. 

For the next phase, I would love to incorporate some kind of exercise and have been swearing that we will start the DDP Yoga series but I just can't seem to muster up the motivation to stick to it.  I am hoping this week we can just hunker down and commit ourselves to hitting the floor and get into extreme yoga!  It's allegedly a high calorie burning workout series, we shall see.

I'm 1lb away from my first goal of 10lbs.  I could hop, skip and drink a bottle of water to flush away that pesky pound!  My goal is to surpass the 10lb mark by the end of the week and I really think if I add in some sort of exercise I will hit that goal!  That and maybe cut back on the Starbucks?  I may or may not have had a few holiday drinks this week.  Whoops!  Look forward not back though, right?

That's all I have for now.  Cross your fingers that we can push ourselves just a little more this week and that I hit my 10lb goal!

All my best,

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment