Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back to the grind.....

It's been a while since we've chatted!  I've been busy with work and other things and haven't had a lot to report by way of weight loss.

This past week I was traveling for work and it was my first trip since I began my weight loss journey.  The hotel I stayed at had a small gym but I did not take advantage of it.  Luckily week 18 was a rest week, so I switched out my week 17 and 18.  I did my best to eat somewhat healthy and stay within my calorie count for the week and I think I did fairly well.

My prior weeks weight was 186.6lbs
Last Monday's weight: 187.2lbs

I gained a little bit in the prior week.  Tomorrow will be my weigh in for this past week and we'll see how my no workout, eat decent week turned out!  A zero gain would be nice.  That would mean I know how to eat in order to maintain and not overdo it.

This week I'll finish week 17 and skip back to week 19 next week.  That will put me at 8 weeks left in my program.  It is flying by!!!  I've got to give it my all this next 8 weeks and try to finish strong!  I have roughly 17lbs to lose in order to hit my goal weight of 169lbs.  That would give me a total weight loss of 40lbs!  This means I need to lose about 2lbs per week in order to hit my goal....so I'll need to be super diligent in my diet/nutrition and making my workouts count!

Keeping my fingers crossed and getting geared up for the weeks to come!  I am traveling 2 days this week so I am going to try and do my best to stay on track and get in some workouts while I am away!!!

Stay tuned.....

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment