Sunday, June 17, 2012

Is this thing even on.....(Insanity Recap)

So as you have noticed I have gotten way super behind in updating my blog post and my Insanity journey and I apologize!  For those who do not know, I just moved from St. Louis back to Kentucky this past week and it has been a crazy time.  However, I do have some Fit Test results to post from a couple of weeks back that I skipped on and can tell you that I will finish up Month 2 this week and next to get back on track!

I don't have any weigh-in results for you because I was banned from using the scale this past week by a certain someone (he knows who he is! LOL) but am hoping to see my damage tomorrow when I get back on the scale!  I'll keep you posted!

Here are my Fit Test #4 results:

Exercise           #1              #2       #3        #4
Switch Kicks   108             120     146       147
Power Jacks     57               67       61         67
Power Knees    83              113    114        123
Power Jumps   30               45       60         65
Globe Jumps   7                 10       12          9
Suicide Jumps 13              18       21          22
Push-up Jacks   29            44     49          51
Low Plank Oblique 41      56     66           70
That's all I have for today!

Wishing you success in your goals.

Keith

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is hilarious. I'm currently in Month 2 now as well. Keep pushing!!! Check out my blog at bwilksgoneinsane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading! :-) I will definitely check yours out too! I am actually going to finish up month two this week and next...this move has just put me all kinds of behind! LOL. How has your journey been?

    ReplyDelete